On-site labs & services
Patients at Novant Health Family Medicine Residency Clinic can receive many lab tests and other services without leaving our office. This saves you from making a separate appointment or waiting to receive needed diagnostic testing.
The following is a list of some lab tests and other services available in our clinic. Please note: certain testing is only available on some days.
- Complete blood count
- Hemoglobin A1C
- H. pylori
- Blood sugar assessment
- Mono testing
- Rapid strep testing
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Influenza testing
- DEXA bone density evaluation
- Holter monitoring (portable cardiac monitoring equipment available in our office)
- 24-hour blood pressure monitoring (equipment available in our office)
- Spirometry testing (for lung conditions)
- Blood oxygen monitoring
- Radionuclide heart testing (also called treadmill heart testing or stressing testing)
Note: You might receive a bill for lab services separate from that for your office visit.
Our providers complete many minor dermatologic procedures in our clinic, including:
- Evaluation of skin lesions and growths.
- Skin biopsies.
- Minor skin excisions.
- Wart removal.
- Liquid nitrogen treatment for sun-damaged skin.
- Ingrown nail removal.